Sunday, December 06, 2009

Finally found one.

Burger King
9945 East Highway 350, Raytown

802.11g
SSID:  BKHotSpot

Burger Kings all over the country have shown up in free Wi-Fi directories for years, but this is the first local restaurant I can confirm is unwired.  I'd have posted this from there, but I only had a PDA with me (more on that to follow) and I'd ordered to go, so I only had time to do a cursory inspection.  Charge your battery first if you plan to sit a while; the only power outlets I saw in the whole place were a pair under the seats against the front wall that I don't think would be reachable without physically getting onto the floor.  

Someone there also mentioned that it was their understanding that all local BKs were also lit up.  If anyone can verify this, your input would be appreciated.

1 comment:

antagonyst said...

The Burger King on Noland Road at I-70 also offers Free Wifi to its customers.