Saturday, June 09, 2007

I guess I ought to get back to doing hotspot reviews sometime, don't you?

The Coffee Girls
310 Southwest Boulevard, Kansas City

802.11g
SSID: Coffee Girls

Two choices: Come with a fully charged battery or come after dark with an adventurous spirit, because the only power outlets I see anywhere in the place are in a power strip on the floor by the front table closest to the door-and closest to those big, unshaded front windows that are still giving me fits at past 5:30 in the evening as I sit with the back of my display toward them from perhaps ten feet farther away. On second thought, forget about the power strip, since they've got one of their window signs plugged into it.

Well, they do have a nice signal at least. My finder indicates you wouldn't have any problem connecting at one of the sidewalk tables outside, were you so inclined.

No comments: