Tuesday, August 01, 2006

AGAIN!!!

I finally got a chance this afternoon to check out the Harry's Mug Coffee Bar on Blue Ridge Boulevard in Grandview, a location that has long been listed on wififreespot, but it turns out I needn't have bothered. There wasn't even a signal from an open access point. The counter attendant, a poster child for today's disaffected youth, acknowledged after a little prodding that the connection hadn't been available for maybe a couple of weeks-and when I inquired as to whether or when it would be again, it became apparent that he wasn't the only disaffected person in the chain of command.

You know, I've got half a mind to turn them in to wififreespot for removal, but I think I'll wait a bit. Maybe someone there will see this and decide that the disaffected approach isn't working. I hope so.

No comments: