Saturday, September 08, 2007

AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

You know, I really thought i'd never have to write another post like this, given that it's been maybe a year since the last one. And this one really gets to me because it's for a type of location I've been waiting to see unwire locally. The only other Wi-Fi laundromat I've seen listed anywhere is down in Lawrence.

So I was eager to give the Westport Laundromat at 1409 Westport Road in Kansas City a good review. Besides, I have a certain affinity for the place, having frequented it for its intended purpose back in my pre-homeowner days. But alas, it was not to be. No IP address from the access point's DHCP server. Too bad. I was thinking about bringing in a load or two on my way home from work every now and then, just for old time's sake.

Well, if any of you happen by and notice it's fixed, let everyone here know.

No comments: